ORLANDO, Florida., May 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporateda national vacation ownership company, today announced that it has won 14 American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards. With categories that represent all areas of the business, the annual ARDA Awards recognize the best resorts, teams, individuals and projects leading the timeshare industry. This year, the awards were presented at ARDA’s annual conference, Timeshare Together, at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida.
“Bringing home so many ARDA awards is a testament to the team’s unwavering commitment to our mission to become the most loved brand in family travel,” said Tom Nelson, CEO of Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated. “And what is even more impressive is the wide range of teams and projects that have received this great honor. All of our team members – regardless of their department or area of activity – are dedicated to provide our customers with customer-obsessed service and use innovation to drive the industry forward.”
The company’s honorees include team members from multiple departments, such as sales, marketing, brand and creative, legal, talent acquisition, and resort operations. The Kemmons Innovative Spirit Challenge received an award from the ARDA Circle of Excellence, which represents the highest level of excellence within the industry. Introduced in 2021, the Kemmons’ Spirit of Innovation Challenge is a company-wide competition that invites team members to submit their ideas for a new product, program or initiative, with the winning idea being put into action. work in the organization.
In total, Holiday Inn Club Vacations has received 14 ARDA awards:
- Kemmons Innovative Spirit Challenge – ARDA Circle of Excellence Innovation Award
- Christine Mansfield – Marketing Management Leader Award
- Nicole Cihock – Individual Marketing Award
- New Orleans Resort Launch – Marketing program award
- Guillermo Fernandez Mascaro – Seller: In-House Award
- Marie-Georges – Sales Verification Loan Officer / Quality Assurance Officer Award
- Sarah McNairn – Legal and Regulatory Manager, Team Member or Team Award
- Talent Acquisition Team – Human Resources Recruitment Professional or Team Award
- Orange Lake Resort Security Team – Safety/Security Professional or Team Award
- Orlando Zurita – Assistant Resort Manager Award
- Hafid Rkiki – Resort Department Manager Award
- Orange Lake Resort Laundry Team – Resort Operations Team Award
- New Orleans Resort: 90 Sizzle Video – Digital Selling Film Award
- Kemmons Innovative Spirit Challenge – Employee engagement or communication campaign award
Holiday Inn Club Vacations is currently recruiting for hundreds of positions across its offices and resort network. For more information on open positions, visit hicv.com/careers.
About Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated
Encompassing 28 resorts, 7,900 villas in 14 U.S. states and more than 365,000 timeshare owners, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated is a resort, real estate and travel company whose mission is to be the most appreciated in the field of family travel by offering easy-to-plan services. , memorable vacation experiences that strengthen families.
Situated at Orlando, Florida.the company has been a leader in the vacation ownership industry since 1982, when it was established by Holiday Inn® founder Kemmons Wilson with the opening of the company’s flagship property, Holiday Inn Club Vacations® at Orange Lake Resort near Orlando Walt Disney World® Resort.
Today, the Holiday Inn Club Vacations portfolio of resorts spans United States. Throughout its history, the company has maintained core family values true to its majority ownership by the Wilson family, while actively pursuing growth, transforming its member engagement model, and building a cutting-edge team passionate about the customer experience.
Ashley FraboniHoliday Inn Club Vacations
Vacations at SOURCE Holiday Inn Club