RAM (March 21-April 19). Better to make stinging mistakes than adamantly following mind-numbing protocol. Maybe your job isn’t perfect, but you are emotionally engaged which will speak to people.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20). As with other types of ironing, there are several ways to smooth over tough times in a relationship. You can leave something heavy on it for a long time, or you can move quickly over the area with something light and warm.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). You have vivid powers of visualization. You will see your ideal and place this image on your current reality. You’ll notice the most important things that need to change and get down to business.
CANCER (June 22-July 22). Time is not money; time is more precious than money. Today you will find luxuries that only time can provide, such as comfortable long-standing relationships.
LEO (July 23-August 22). You won’t feel firmly in control of a good relationship, mainly because good relationships just don’t work that way. By definition, to share is to give up some control. The more you trust, the easier it is to share.
VIRGIN (August 23-September 22). With an open mind, you will find allies in the strangest places. Someone who once envied you, competed with you, or openly opposed you could be a great friend to you now.
BALANCE (23 Sep-23 Oct). You will meet an old friend, a habit or a reminder of how far you have come. It will be empowering to recognize that who you were there is still within you and contributing to the work you are doing now.
SCORPIO (24 Oct. 21 Nov). Your passion is apparent in all walks of life. Although you have a very different approach to work and play, there is a line of intensity in your personal and professional life.
SAGITTARIUS (November 22-December 21). Unexpected expenses arise, most likely in the form of something you desire so badly that you won’t stop thinking about it until it’s your own. Others advise, but you’ll do whatever you want to do on this one.
CAPRICORN (December 22-January 19). You will attract attention as you bask in the sun. You need it, miss it, refuel and also go out at the right time, meeting the threshold between healthy and unhealthy exposure levels.
AQUARIUS (January 20-February 18). You are talented, but you don’t want others to think of you just that way. Being a friend, family member, and human is far more important to you than being gifted.
PISCES (February 19-March 20). You will move quickly through the landscape. Before one view has time to lose its mystique, you’ll move on to the next. Will it be more beautiful than the previous one? It does not matter. It will be new.
BIRTHDAY TODAY (November 11th). Once upon a time, you dreamed of a hero, and now you are becoming that person. With this journey around the sun, a new reality is forming for you. Your intentions for yourself, the needs of those around you, the hand of fate – all work together to transform your daily life, add a few characters and increase your power. Libra and Capricorn love you. Your lucky numbers are: 9, 1, 4, 44 and 16.
11 THOUGHTS ON 11:11:
1. If you are a person who often notices the time when it happens to be 11:11 am, consider ascribing powerful meaning to this lucky remark. Take the opportunity to claim a saying, an image or an idea that will encourage you along your way.
2. In a form of pure and distilled numerology, 11/11 is a numerological 4, a number that calls for the use of careful manners and diplomacy.
3. There is a comedy released in 2018 called “Eleven Eleven” which centers around alien abduction.
4. In a longer form of numerology, people born on 11/11 are believed to have wisdom far beyond their years and life stretching back and forth.
5. Celebrities born 11/11 include Leonardo DiCaprio, Stanley Tucci, Demi Moore and Calista Flockhart.
6. A (not so) secret Corduroy Club has claimed 11/11 as its special day and symbol because of the similarities to the crests depicted in the issue with the fabric they adore.
7. Christopher Columbus discovered Saba on 11/11 1493.
8. There is a tendency to believe more and more in the auspiciousness of 11/11, resulting in many 11/11 wedding dates.
9. All over the world, babies born on 11/11 often receive special media attention.
10. Many spiritualists believe that the dead are more available to communicate at 11:11 am.
11. I wish you congratulations this Eleven Eleven and beyond!
CELEBRITIES PROFILES: Born on 11/11 mystic, Leonardo DiCaprio makes his magic work on the big screen by playing what is unconventional, iconoclastic and often historical. Next, he takes on the 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, in a film directed by Martin Scorsese. DiCaprio was born when the sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars were all in the intense and moving sign of Scorpio.