The dream is to buy a flaming two-wheeler, with which to indulge in long journeys or simply to experience the thrill of driving it. The need is to find a loan for the purchase of the bike that is convenient, practical, easy to stipulate and that does not present any kind of problem.
And the solution is …
… the personal loan of ESL bank
With the personal loan of ESL bank , it is possible to request a loan whose amount is between 2 thousand and 60 thousand euro. This is an example of consumer credit, ie it can only be used for the purchase of goods (such as a motorcycle, in fact) and / or services (and not, for example, to finance businesses or businesses).
The advantages guaranteed by the personal loan of ESL bank are different:
- The interest rate remains fixed for the entire duration of the loan;
- The installment is chosen based on the actual needs of the contractor;
- The duration of the loan can be up to 120 months and no additional expense is envisaged;
- The outcome of the loan is immediate, just a few days;
- The documentation required to request the loan is minimal.
Requirements and documents
The personal loan of ESL bank can be requested by employees, self-employed workers, artisans and entrepreneurs aged between 18 and 75 years. The documentation to be presented is as follows:
- Valid identity document;
- Fiscal Code;
- Documentation attesting the income;
- Passport and residence permit (for non-EU applicants only);
- Utility bill (if any).
To request the loan, you can reach the nearest branch of ESL bank or make an appointment by filling out the online form.
Zero-rate consumer credit is a particular form of financing promoted by a credit institution when it is desired to incentivize the purchase. This allows the applicant to face an otherwise unsustainable expense on really advantageous terms.
If the bike can be considered a dream, a used car, on the other hand, is more a necessity. Also in this case, the personal loan ESL bank is the solution for those looking for a loan for the purchase of a used car .